Recent Blogs


What Do I Have to Do to Get a Legal Separation?

A legal separation is different from a divorce, but the proceedings can still be as complex. If you’re considering a legal separation and want to make sure it’s the right thing to do for yourself and your spouse, talk to our Austin family attorneys who can discuss the process with you. 


  • 801 West Avenue
    Suite 200
    Austin, TX 78701

    (512) 236-9696

    (512) 236-9695

  • Licensed to practice in Texas Courts, including all 4 Federal Districts of Texas. Primary practice in Central Texas: including Austin and Travis County, Georgetown and Williamson County, Bastrop and Bastrop County, San Marcos, Dripping Springs and Hays County.